About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Monday 23 June 2014

recent makes - 22.06.14

hey everyone 

yesterday was a rather hot day so i decided to craft in the garden :) 
so anyways this is what i made. 
i made a tag using the prima tag book called Hancock park. 
i used the prima doll stamp - kate 
spellbinders for the butterfly - Les Papillions (S4-371)
for the flowers i used the joy flowers die 
xcut flourish die. 
i used white and black and pink card stock - baszil bling 
sheena douglass embossing folder -  curly swirly 
sliver gem stones for the butterfly 
and black gem stones for the flowers . 



hope you enjoy - please comment if you have any questions. 
crafty girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment