About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Sunday 15 June 2014

present for my tutor.

today i wanted to make a thank you present for my tutor - as we r leaving in the next couple of weeks (college) she has been my tutor for 2 years so i wanted to make her something that i hope she will like.
i made her a name plaque . i used the comsic shimmer chalk paints. - 
grace Taylor chip board letters 
die manics frouish die 
mirri card
create and craft flowers
sliver gem stones
12x12 scalloped stencil. 

its my first ever attempt. so i hope its okay.. :) 

here it is .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment