About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Monday, 2 June 2014

a couple of recent cards

hello !!!!
another post for you all ...
i made card a little while ago using the crafter companion - bakery card collection - i bought it from create and craft.



it was on my freinds 18th birthdays and i made her a horse card - as she loves horses. so i decided to use this stamp ( cant remember the name of the stamp sorry) if anyone would like to know then please just ask! . i also used an woodware circle punch for the alaphbet tiles and the letters are out an alaphbet stamp set i dont the name of it but they are from hobby craft.
i made this card for my family member - it was for her birthday . i used an prima doll stamp - die namics die and a spellbinders butterfly.
i made this card using an sizzix background die and tonic butterfly dies. i also used kanban drew drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment