About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Monday 2 June 2014

a happy birthday card

hello everyone , sorry ive been quite lately , loads of things happening ! lif
e sometimes just gets in the way. anyways. i made a card for a birthday. 
ive used 
prima doll stamp and die set - zoe. 
8x8 card 
joy crafts shoe dies
create and craft leaf punch 
mirror card - sliver
tonic flower punch
cosmic shimmer glitter glue = purple
forever friends - happy birthday stamp 
grafters companion vintage embossing folders - hessian and flower garden. 

hope you enjoy my card see you soon 
crafty girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment