About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Thank Card and gift bag

hello everyone :) 
i recentley left college after 6 years .. i made my tutor a thank you card and a gift bag .. this was for the name plate which in was the last post i done...

for the thank you card i used the
spellbinders fairy die
prima - hello pastle paper pad (a4)
joy crafts flower die
xcut flourish die
little darlings greeting stamp - gratefull stamp
spellbinders thank you die.



A gift bag 
my first ever one that i have ever made :)
i made a gift bag for my tutor for her present that i had made her for her present. 
which is in the last post i done. hope you enjoy. any questions please just ask .... x 


for the gift bag i used the following 
prima - hello pastle a4 paper pad 
cricut exlpore for the thank you 
candi from craft card works 
flowers and bow is from card craft works. 




No comments:

Post a Comment