About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Saturday 3 January 2015

my first make of 2015.

hello everyone who reads my posts,. :)
first thing is to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hope your all well.

today/tonight i decided to make a suprise thank you card for my mum . as i was spolit this christmas so i thought it was only right i made her a card :) - she loved it. 
i like it im proud of it. 


what i used. 

8x8 card blank with straight edge - from hobby craft. 

the flower patterned paper is from - create and craft (the paper collection book)

the lacey bow - tattered lace. (white)

the smaller bow is a spellbinders bow (pink) - bow couture - s4 - 449. 

the butterfly - xcut die

spellbinders tiger lilly - die d lite - s2-042.

pink and white flowers - a joy crafts flower die (sorry not sure on the name) as it was a gift. 

the sentiment "thank you " is from - create and craft (the paper collection book)

the pink gem stones - cloud 9 design 

purple gem stones - studio 112. (on top of the bows)

colorbok - flashy finds - alphabet - silver.

the image is coloured with copic pens ( skin -E21 -dress R29) 

image is from ( im not sure but i will find out.) as friend gave it to me. ( its a digi stamp)

the frame die is a spellbinders die - i cant remember the name sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment