About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Monday 19 January 2015

colouring in with copics pens.

hello 

fancied a change from cards so i did some colouring in with my copic pens. it might not be best ever but its came out good i think. so i wanted to share with you all. i hope u enjoy looking at them and gaining some inspirations. 



all images used are all digi stamps 

top picture. 


Girl number 1 (red dress) I used hair - e53 and e11 dress r17 skin yr000
Girl number too (green dress) hair - e53 and e11 skin - yr000 bag - yr15 dress - yg06 shoes - r17
 Girl number 3 (blue top) hair - e53 skin - yr000 top - bg01 top - r81 .


bottom picture 
hair - E35 and E11 
skin - yr000
clothes - rv14
lips - bv00
shoes - r81 & bg01
eyes - bg01.












No comments:

Post a Comment