About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Tuesday 26 March 2013

SMASH BOOKS :))

only a view months ago i discovered smash books.they are type of scrapbook. smash books allready have the pages in them and all you have to do is full the book. you can fill it with what ever you like there no rules . 
each book has a different theme and they are different colours. there
baby (blue) 
doodle style (red)
eco (green) 
retro (blue)
wedding (creamy colour)
international (yellow) 
corture style (grey)
smart style (dark blue)
cutesy style (purple)
tasty (green)
365 smash (green)


the picture here is of the inside of my red smash book "doodle style". this book is used for my tag,bookmark and anything swop book. 

for this i used the travel xcut dies and the a new line from do crafts "allboard". i used one of the 6x6 papers. (map). 
i used their craft tape (map). 


1 comment:

  1. if you want too look at the smash books more closely then youtube is very good place to look.

    ReplyDelete