About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Tuesday 26 March 2013

 heyia everyone. sorry i havent been around very much latley. but i hope to post more regualry :).
i have been busy this last of moths with college work which it has been very stressfull . but now im back so to speak !! how are we all. hope your all well and been busy crafting !.
i have been doing to crafty projects. here are to two cards that i recentley made . these were for my freind at college for her sister.

the top card i used a xcut die sorry i cant remember the name. i used a topper from a hunkydory card kit this one was called bear hugs. the pink roses are from my local pound shop (pounland) and i placed 3 pink roses in one corner and 3 purple roses in the other . i placed my topper on the die cut that i made from xcut. i used comsic shimmer glue for the pink dots (vintage pink) and then i placed a pink bow with an rose on.
this second card i used a grand spellbinder and an xcut square die place the topper on (which is an me to you bear topper). the spotty background is creamy yellowley colour with pink dots. its from the me to you bear range. i tied a pink ribbion around the card and i used a flower die to make an emblishment ( i dont know the name of the dies. as they were given to me. they are pink dies) i think it may joy crafts or creata.



No comments:

Post a Comment