About Me

My photo
hey everyone welcome to my blog.my name is tara. im 20. and i go to college studying health and socail care level 3. im all new to blogging so please bear with me. i hope u like looking at my cards. i have been card making for about 4 years i think .... i enjoy card making.x

Wednesday 4 February 2015

craft colouring and tags :)

hellloooo !!!!!

i thought i would publish another crafty make for u of u 2 see :) hope you enjoy... x 



i made these two tags 
1st tag - i used copic pens for the background. and the image is a lady stamp but i have no idea on the name or brand but if any of u know pleasee let me know i would love to find out :) 
i stamped the image with memento ink - black ink. 

2nd tagg - i used a memento pen for the background and i also used a memento pen for the wings. - the fairy is a spellbinders die but i cut 1 out in funky foam made a stamp out of it :). which i think stamped very well :) 





i also done some practicing with my new stamps i wanted to see how they stamped and i coloured some of them in. this is not the full set of stamps. there is 24 stamps - i dont know the brand or name of the stamps but if you please comment on the post i would love to know what they are. thank you for your help :) to colour in the pics i used copic pens . 


hope u enjoy :) and have a good day crafty girl xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment